How many frames would it take to make a 3 minute video.? - make a vespasidecar
I make a stop motion video for my media class, and I want to know how many photos should make a video of 3 minutes.
How many frames would it take to make a 3 minute video.? - make a vespasidecar
I make a stop motion video for my media class, and I want to know how many photos should make a video of 3 minutes.
4 comments:
Stop-motion is of 6-30 frames per second. Thus 1,080-5400 pictures a 3-minute video's.
It is up to you. More means less executives downward, but more work means less frames less work and more ups and downs. I've never been a video in stop motion, but I think it would be a minimum of 10 frames per second, or if you wanted to mean something good, would the 180 brands to see. Again, it is for you. So expect several hundred pictures.
Depends on how the smooth flow of movement. The age of Disney and Warner Bros. filming things in groups of two to 24 frames per second. These host jargon or two images per cell movement, and if you like, you can talk smart. While the modern computer animation is high in the final. And low-budget shot-fours vintage anime to rack ... For this reason it seems so ridiculous. So you have to do a little math. I am assuming you are in North America and practically speaking video in North America 29.97 frames per second or 30 frames per second. So we have pretty good shot of 10 movements (of the film looking for all 3 frames per second) ... not shoot at the standard Disney Classic 12 frames per second (24 frames per second in motion 2 frames = 12 frames per second), but not too bad, but rather want to be shot at least four or five shots of 10 movements per second lot of work.
Maybe I'm confused, the question ... Good luck with it.
approximately 1385 frames is equal to 3 minutes
if each image is dispalayed with 13 seconds
Post a Comment