Sunday, February 21, 2010

Plat Her Hair How Do I Get My Friends To Grow Up?

How do I get my friends to grow up? - plat her hair

All my friends are very distant from each other and act like a little child of four children, one of my friends are with long blond hair down to my ass, make a fool of yourself woven! You are always with baby clothes and tantrums when you see nothing! It makes me crazy and what do my friends usually do not mind, can I do?

3 comments:

Parks not recreation said...

You do not have with a lot of shit! Just say what you think.

SAsHiiE said...

You can not change, I've tried, but without the madness, honestly, are not the same, get over it if you really do not want to make new friends.

Debra R said...

Hello Flora
If you do not like something, do something else. You can not change the behavior of his friend, so I would own or get the girls are more mature.

Post a Comment