Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tiny Lol Is Giving Your Cat Tiny Bits Of Cheese Bad For Them? My Cat Loves Cheese And Even Knows The Word Now!! Lol..?

Is giving your cat tiny bits of cheese bad for them? My cat loves cheese and even knows the word now!! lol..? - tiny lol

I could say .. CHEESE come and run. It has been quite fun, but I'm afraid it's bad for him. I do not think cats should be eating food like dogs. I mean .. Give him something. When a few crumbs ....

4 comments:

LeoStar2... said...

Know the Word, even my cat!
Shes obsessed with cheese and runs when she hears a pound of cheese Crinkle Wotsits Theyre hope!
Too bad for them, but as a gift from time to time is good! Cats Really rental Supsa 2 Eat Human Food Esp I Did not Relay chocolate until recently, when my Oher CTA is one Chocoholic! But shock can lead to kidney failure!

Good Luck x

Apple said...

I do not think its wrong. There are meat and cheese, cat food to taste. To make sure that not much, because many cats are lactose intolerant.

friskygi... said...

Just Do not Give a lot

One of my Siamese eats anything and loves bananas

to give only one or two that never sick, tastes and

tigercas... said...

and some say that cats eat mice and mice eat cheese, so maybe your cat can take the man in the middle.

Post a Comment